• Maintenance Work Order, Property Transfer, Obsolete Forms
    Please select one from below.

    If this is an emergency relating to heating, air conditioning, locking exterior doors, broken windows, plumbing issues, leaks, hazmat spills, safety, or similar immediate repair – please call Ruby Horta at (559) 662-4637

    If Ruby does not answer, dial ‘0’, and notify the person answering the phone so that they may contact maintenance staff immediately.  Please follow up with this work order and indicate that a report has been made over the phone. 

  • clipboard with wrench

    Maintenance Work Order


     - Please fill out this "Maintenance Work Order" form when any work is requested to be performed by maintenance/custodial staff. 

    property transfer icon


    Property Transfer Form


    -  Please fill out this "Property Transfer Form" when the employee is requesting that any furniture and/or equipment (excluding computer equipment) be moved from its current location to a new location.



    Obsolete Form


    -  Please fill out this "Obsolete Form" ( Please note: MCSOS property being requested for obsoleting cannot be discarded until approved by the Madera County Board of Education. )