College Night 2022!
SEPTEMBER 13, 2023
FRESNO CONVENTION CENTER (848 M Street, Fresno)
Registration Coming Soon!
See what colleges have to offer all in one place! Talk to college reps and attend sessions to help the college search and preparation process.
Students must be registered to attend the event and pre-registration is encouraged! There will be a registration opportunity outside the event starting at 4:30 p.m. for any students who need assistance. Please make sure as many students as possible register BEFORE they arrive so that there are minimal lines and delays.
All students attending College Night must register for their personal barcode at (link coming soon). If students are not able to register in advance, they can attend the pre-event registration tailgate to register just outside of the Convention Center lobby from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Students MUST print or have a screenshot of their barcode on their mobile device to show a volunteer at the pre-event registration area to receive their wristband for entry into the event.
- Steps to Register
- Go to: (link coming soon)
- Click on the green "Students Register for College Fairs" button
- Complete the form with student's information
- Check the box for the "Fresno Area College Night 2022" then Continue
- Click "Print/Reprint my Barcode" at the top of the page
- If registration is done on a smart phone, the barcode can be saved as an image and shown at the event
- Security Checks
- Attendees are NOT allowed to carry purses, bags, or backpacks that do not meet the strict venue requirements (see link below) and will be asked to return to their vehicle to store them.
- Please alert all students/chaperones and share the policy details with them so that they are not turned away at the door.
- See bag policy at https://www.fresnoconventioncenter.com/about/security-policies/
- Safety Protocols
- The event will adhere to any current health and safety protocols that are in place at the venue at the time of the event.
For questions about College Night, contact Kristi Winter or call 559-662-3873.
Hosted by Fresno County Superintendent of Schools.
- Steps to Register