Registration Requirements and Participation
If you are pursuing an Added Authorization, please verify with your credential analyst that you have the appropriate base credential.
Registration Process/Required Documents
- $100.00 Registration Fee
- 10% Deposit Fee
- Copy/Verification of current credentials
- Registration Form
Please submit completed registration form and credential copy along with $100 registration fee and 10% deposit fee using one of the following options:
Madera County Superintendent of Schools
Attention: Graciela Magdaleno
1105 S. Madera Avenue
Madera, CA 93637
559-674-7468 ATTN: Graciela Magdaleno
At time of registration participants will be given a list of books to be purchased.
Please refer to Tuition section for payment options.
- Complete and submit all assignments and participate in discussion forms per program policies and procedures.
- Submit all fieldwork sign-off sheets - hours must be verified and signed by Fieldwork Support Supervisor.
- Submit assignments by stated deadlines.
- Receive an evaluation score of at least competent on all fieldwork assignments.