The primary role of Technology Services is to provide computer and peripheral equipment support for all of the students, teachers, and staff of the Madera County Superintendent of Schools. Technology Services also provides direct technical support for three school districts and one charter school within Madera County. Services include: basic network troubleshooting, computer and printer maintenance, end user phone and voicemail setup, help desk support, and equipment inventory.
Technology Services provides support for the staff, teacher, and student computers for MCSOS.
Provide services for:
- User level domain access
- Phone installation and configuration
- Video surveillance system checks and support
- Help ticket system
MCSOS technology services team provides contracted services to:
- Alview-Dairyland School District
- Sherman Thomas Charter School
- Raymond-Knowles School District
- St. Joachim Catholic School