Academic Decathlon Lecture Day
October 25-29, 2021
3:45-4:30 online daily
$10 per session, per team
3:30-4:15 lecture, 4:15-4:30 Q&A session
- Monday, October 25– Music and Water, Dr. Dieter Wulfhorst
- Tuesday, October 26– Marine Biology, Dr. Mary Nishimoto, UC Santa Barbara
- Wednesday, October 27– Water and Art, Ms. Susana Sosa, Fresno City College
- Thursday, October 28– Speech Hints & Tips, Dr. Brad Millar, Madera Community College
- Friday, October 29– The Sea-Wolf, Dr. Steven Frye, CSU, Bakersfield
Teams will pay by session. All five sessions is $50.00, or $10.00 per session. The entire team will be included in this fee. Registration is due by October 18. Payment must be received before a team will be registered. No purchase orders accepted. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Lectures are tentative and some sessions may change. You will be notified immediately of any changes to the schedule.
Two ways to register:
- By credit card. Schools may pay online by clicking on the Buy Now button above. Make sure to list the school’s name in the special instructions area. A 5% processing fee for credit cards will be added to the total amount. Once paid, submit the School Registration Form online listing the number of students and coaches from your school that will attend the lecture series.
- By check. Mail completed invoice and payment to Kristi Winter at Madera County Schools Foundation, 1105 S. Madera Avenue, Madera, CA 93637. Checks only, no purchase orders accepted. Make checks payable to Madera County Schools Foundation.
Coaches will receive a confirmation email once the school registration form and payment are received. Access to view the sessions will only be sent after payment received.