Professional Development Requirements
- Complete a minimum of 21 hours of CDE approved professional development.
- Must have an active child development permit.
Associate and Bachelor Degrees
To become eligible for working toward an Associate or Bachelor's Degree through the Workforce Pathways you must:
- Provide a college transcript(s)
- Enroll/pass a minimum of three (3) ECE/CD/GE units (from academic plan) with a grade of "C" or better or be enrolled in an ECE/CD Bachelor program at an accredited college or university
- Provide the current year's FAFSA application
- Provide college math and English assessment scores (applies to Associate Degree Track only)
- Attend all required trainings
- Complete a professional growth plan with annual goals
- Complete an academic plan (applies to Associate Degree Track only)
- Complete environmental rating scale self-assessment and agree to an inter-rater assessment
- Work cooperatively with Early Childhood Education (ECE) Specialists and Leadership Track
- Have or be willing to apply for appropriate Child Development Permit upon eligibility